Frontend UI Developer
LOCATION: Sydney, Australia. (Permanent, full time position or short term contract. Must have Australian Permanent Residency).
Othera is an innovative Sydney fintech, aggressively scaling up to take on the the global finance industry with substantial backing. We are seeking an ambitious frontend UI developer to help build out the enterprise blockchain loan origination platform and digital asset exchange.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You love great design and have a passion for elegant simplicity and aesthetically pleasing UIs
- You have an interest in human behaviour and psychology and can anticipate how a user will use a system (better than they do!)
- You love quickly converting your great ideas into working applications
- Can demonstrate a portfolio of past web designs and development
- Able to lead frontend technical design
- Follow domain driven design
- Minimum of two years full time experience in a similar position
- Designed and implemented REST APIs
- Java Spring Microservices
- Agile development
- CI/CD, devops
- Hibernate, SQL
- Cloud (Azure)
- Docker, Kubernetes
We are looking for a developer who can demonstrate a blend of independence, team collaboration and a comfort with taking risks.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Solve problems – You will bring such clarity to problems, that the solutions become obvious.
- Innovate – Your technical innovations will enable what no one else has done before.
- Initiative – You don’t need someone to tell you what to do each day, because you can see what needs to be done and do it.
- Teamwork – You will make the team better, as you guide others to solutions and learn from the best.
- Deliver – Results are what matters, it’ll be up to make them happen.
Who are we? Where are we?
Othera provides lenders, organisations and investors with blockchain investment solutions and tools for managing credit risk, debt and assets. Not only is Othera creating a new type of financial, tradeable asset on the blockchain, we’re also helping other organisations utilise this technology via our platform. Working with Othera gives you the opportunity to work full time with this emerging technology, and be at the leading edge of it.
Our office is right by World Square, with great views of the city, plenty of space and natural light. Museum is the closest station and Hyde park is walking distance if you need some sun. We’ve found the best coffee haunts and we will happily debate the pros and cons of the options that are available on your first day!
Take the chance to jointly realize a global impact in the financial world. Typically, you get this entrepreneurial, green-field situation only as part of the founding team of a startup, without salary. At Othera you get a fair market salary, including superannuation contributions and participation in our performance-based share option plan. This is an incredible opportunity to work with passionate peers on interesting technical and business challenges.
How to apply?
Send us your LinkedIn profile or CV, GitHub account or portfolio you are proud of. Applications accepted through Linkedin